Ambergris Seaside Real Estate is a full service Real Estate company centrally located in San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize since 2000.
Building on a tradition of excellence, integrity, market knowledge and customer service, we can not only help you to purchase a property or business, but also help you complete the steps to building a home or development, relocating, investing or retiring to the island.
Senior Broker Josh Buettner has 18 years experience in solving the problems that you may encounter here. At Ambergris Seaside our work doesn’t end at closing, we are always available to answer your questions and provide assistance for as long as you need us.
What you can expect from Ambergris Seaside Real Estate:
- Convenient front street office where you can take advantage of our facilities for secretarial services, printing, copies, advice, internet, phone calls, meetings, mail/Fed Ex or just a place to get out of the heat for a few minutes.
- Assistance with annual property tax payments, trade licenses, building permits, vehicle permits, QRP applications, bank accounts, insurance, utility transfers/payments and corporation setup.
- Discounted hotel reservations, local airline tickets and golf cart rentals anytime you are planning a trip to San Pedro. Simply email our office with your travel plans and our office manager will make the reservation for you. We pass ALL the savings on to you.
- Sellers can expect free property evaluation, unsurpassed exposure for your properties via our front street display, full color handouts, multiple web sites and targeted print advertising.
- Buyers will have access to the largest network of property listings on the island, experienced knowledgeable agents, and our pledge to show you all the properties that meet your criteria and comp/value based offers.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information contained on this site, or you simply want to speak to an agent, please do not hesitate to contact us.
About Ambergris Seaside Real Estate • Our Team • How We Can Help